Wednesday 25 March 2009

Audience feedback

I wanted to make my magazine work for a wide range of different people. The type of people I primarily aimed my magazine at was people aged about 18 upwards to 40 of any social class, group or race. I feel that because the magazine covers so many different aspects of what music magazines bring to its audience, it could represent this wide group. I also feel that because it could cover such a wide variety of genres it would be able to appeal to a very wide range of people too. I think I was successful with getting my target audience to like the magazine as when I did final target audience ideas (scrapbook page) they gave positive feedback and said that they would be interested in buying the magazine if they saw it in a shop. A comment that came up a lot whilst doing this is that they liked the lines and way that the pages were layed out. People also said that they liked the article as they thought it sounded 'proper' and "like it was out of an actual magazine."

No comments:

Post a Comment